BARRELHOUSE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Along with all the delicious beer, tasty food, exciting games, and live music we love our Anniversary Party because it forces us to take our focus away from the future and reflect on the past. Here’s a short list of some amazing adventures you helped make happen in 2016.
- We opened our Barrel Facility in Paso Robles
- Increased our Sour Program by more than 500%
- Opened the BarrelHouse Speakeasy in San Luis Obispo
- Added the Bay Area to our distribution network
- Released our first 12oz bottles in six-packs
- Hosted the Central Coast’s first Sour Fest
- Built the BarrelHouse Amphitheater
- Hosted over 180 concerts at all of our locations.
- Signed the lease on our third taproom located in Visalia Ca
- Released MANGO IPA which has taken the market by storm
What a wild ride indeed! We have even more exciting news for 2017, but for now, let’s all raise a pint and give thanks for where we are today. Join us for our Year Four Anniversary Celebration on February 25th, 2017 for the following and much, much more!
- Celebratory Ale No. 4
- Born from our Salvaje and Reservado Series of beers this year’s Celebratory Ale is unlike anything you’ve had before. We started with a robust stout base and co-fermented it on the juice from apples in a port wine Foeder where it aged with Brett until we blended it with three of our most sacred of beers: Grog, Curly Wolf, and Heidbanger. This delicately tart and massively complex beer is incredibly drinkable boasting characters of fig, vanilla, caramel, & apple pie with a warming finish. Weighing in at 8.3% ABV and is ready to drink or cellar for years.
- Six-course Brewmaster’s Dinner Friday Night (Additional fee, limited to 40 seats)
- Forty special tickets are available for our first ever Brewmaster’s Dinner. Be among the few to join us on Friday the 24th before the Anniversary party for a palatgasmic culinary experience. You’ll taste through rare sour and wild ales, barrel-aged stouts, the Celebratory Ale. No. 4, and unique draft specialties all paired with unique dishes prepared by the highly sought after Mathew of Heirloom Catering (formerly of the Hatch in Paso Robles). Add your ticket during checkout for $125 each. Don’t be left out of the conversation; this is what people will be talking about…
- Deep pit BBQ'd pig that was raised on our spent grain
- The Brewer’s Challenge is back with even more outrageous beers
- Mike’s Barbershop will be giving cuts to keep you looking sharp
- Max the Viking will be hand-forging Anniversary Bottle openers on site
- The Strongman Contest returns to test your strength
- Anniversary raffle loaded with even more prizes
- Our favorite bands Bear Market Riot & The Small Kicks keeping you dancing
- More than 20 beers on tap including this year’s Celebratory Ale No. 4!
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, February the 1st, at 12pm and are limited. They can be purchased online or at any of our brick and mortar locations. Below are the options available this year:
- 750 - Anniversary Celebration Tickets (21 and over only) - $50 each
- One (1) Anniversary Event Ticket
- One (1) 500ml Cork and Cage Bottle of our Celebratory Ale No. 4
- Two (2) Drink Tickets good for any of our BarrelHouse Beers on tap
- One (1) Meal Ticket to be used towards a huge serving of healthy portions of Ribline BBQ
- One (1) Sampling of our first ever slow-roasted BBQ’d pig
- Two (2) Raffle tickets. Win BHBC Beer, Gift Cards, hand-forged bottle openers from Max the Viking, BarrelHouse Gift Cards, and more
- Live Music, with Bear Market Riot and The Small Kicks
- Brewer’s Challenge - Complimentary sampling while supplies last
- Mike’s Barbershop - Complimentary haircuts while they last
- As always Games will be available for you to challenge your friends
- Plus, a guaranteed great time only BarrelHouse can deliver!
- 40 - Brewmaster's Six-Course Beer Dinner Tickets (21 and over only) - $125 each
- An all inclusive six-course dinner
- Each course is paired with a unique BarrelHouse beer, including the pre-release of our Celebratory Ale.
- Sample from barrels and beers never before released to the public
- Hand out with the BarrelHouse crew
- 20 - Hop On Beer Tour Tickets - $30 each
- Round Trip transportation to/from Paso Robles from SLO
- Available at check out as an add-on
- Year Four Anniversary T-shirts -$15 each
- Reserve your size and take advantage of early-bird pricing ($5 off)
- Available at check out as an add-on
Check out www.barrelhousebrewing.com for more details!